Primary 5V have been learning about the Scottish Wars of Independence and last week Clanranald came to tell us more about life during that time.
After the visit, everyone jotted down some notes about what they had learned. We’ve added some of these orally to the pictures we took on the day.
Have a look/listen and let us know what you think.
Clanranald Final from Carronshore Primary on Vimeo.
Hi my name is Jamie. I go to Melville Intermediate. I am studying Celtic Culture. I have some questions that I would like someone who is Celtic to answer:
1. What are your main celebrations in your country?
2. What is your story behind your flag?
3. Where did the bagpipes come from?
4. Do you eat animals?
5. Do you usually speak English or Gaelic?
6. What is your national animal? Why?
7. What are two famous foods?
8. Do you have any famous dances?
9. Do you have an ancient language?
10. What is the national plant?