Last Post Ever …. Again

Monica left a comment. She wondered why the music on the last post made us sound like we were all dead 🙂

The ‘music’ I chose was very sombre. I’ve re-done the music thanks to Ewan.

His delicious account led me to here.

All the music on this site is royalty free.

Monica also wrote:

Well right now i am in my room on my laptop and i am sore cos i burnt my self yesterday when i cycled half theway to glasgow with my dad and sis.i just thought i would say that cos not much people look at my blog so i basically write to myself but its fun lol.

Why not leave Monica a comment on her blog to encourage her to write more. You can visit her blog by clicking on her ‘weemee’ below.

…. And here’s the last ever post again with some ‘happier music’. Thanks Monica 🙂

6 thoughts on “Last Post Ever …. Again

1. Thanks, Monica! …. and i see from my emails that you have some comments to moderate on your blog 🙂

I hope you’re having a great holiday. Have you been to any more exotic places ? Your family always seem to choose very exciting, unusual places to visit 🙂

2. Wow that is a good video you must get to eat food there. At school we have to eat with our own food. Your school must be big.

3. It is a good video, Mrs Vass managed to capture lots of the good things that happened throughout P7.

I’m not sure, but I think the pictures that you’re talking about with the food are the ones of when P7 went for their 3 day visit to Larbert High School. When they came back they said that there were lots of things on the menu for lunch!