Book Week!

book-week.gif

It was ‘Book Week’ in school this week. We had great fun looking at all the great books there were for sale. There were also competitions with book prizes. Primary 7V designed book cover illustrations of their favourite books. Fraser S. won … his illustration was awesome!! Well done, Fraser! 

Meanwhile, Primary 7 made books for the primary 1 and 2’s to enjoy. Click the ‘play’ button below to see how much they appreciated the great stories!

[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=437fbfd4b8282cff6f0284" width="408" height="382" wmode="transparent" /]

We interviewed the children to find out what they thought. Click on the ‘weemees’ to listen to the interviews … ‘Spy Mice’ seemed to be the favourite in Primary 1. The children in Primary 2 had a number of favourites!

wee-annajthumbnail1.png                                             wee-adamlthumbnail1.png             

This entry was posted on November 18, 2007, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments

5 thoughts on “Book Week!

1. Hi Carronshore!
    We also have something like a book week in our school, where we sell a series of books.
    Everybody says I am a talented writer. I would love to see Fraser’s drawing. Was it like an artist drawing?
    I bet it was. Well done and I wish i could see the rest of the covers.
    Bye! 😉

2. Hello Nadine and Yilmaz!

Thanks for the comments …… we’ll have Fraser’s winning entry on here tomorrow!

Great idea 🙂

It was taken away soon after he won and is now proudly dispayed in our main hall!

3. Hi Russell!

Of course you can!

‘Disasters’ is an interesting topic … I’m looking forward to reading (and hearing) about the ‘man-made’ and ‘natural’ disasters research 🙂