A Class of Real Clever Blogs!

Last week, everyone in Primary 5V had a lovely surprise because we discovered that there was an article written about us in a magazine. The magazine is called TES Scotland and you can read the online version of our article HERE.

We thoughwe might see the article appearing because a few weeks ago Douglas came to our school and asked us what we had been doing with our ePortfolio blogs.

At the time, Stuart wrote about it on his blog.

Here’s what he wrote:

“Hello world, its me again!

We just had a special visitor who was from a news paper company.

He came to see our ePortfolios. We did a power point presentation. He asked us some questions and we answered them. My part in the power point presentation was to tell him about the blogging safety rules.

There were some bits about my ePortfolio, it showed my map, my visitors column and my post about maths.

So our class is going to be in an education news paper.

We might be famous for our ePortfolios after a few days!”

So Stuart was right – well done to all of Primary 5V!

You can read some more from Stuart’s ePortfolio blog by clicking HERE.

He’d love  to get some comments on his posts, too, if you have time 🙂

This entry was posted on November 13, 2012, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment

One thought on “A Class of Real Clever Blogs!

1. Dear Mrs V

I found your blog while doing some research. It is very impressive what you and your class have managed to do. I recently set up a blog with my class. I wondered if you and your class would be willing to share with mine some of your experiences, both about blogging and beyond. I have a primary 2/3/4 class in Morayshire who are keen to link up with folks from beyond the village.

You can find the blog here

https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/my/Portgordon234/

Its pretty embryonic right now, any advice on developing blogs, especially on connecting it to traffic would be very much appreciated.

Yours

Luke Freedman