GoAnimate!

We made these animations ages ago but we couldn’t get them to work on the blog. We noticed Allstars had managed it so we had another go! Enjoy!

This entry was posted on March 19, 2009, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 9 Comments

9 thoughts on “GoAnimate!

1. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllo PRIMARY 5!
    It’s me MARYAM! Sorry i am very hyper at the moment and anyway sorry i haven’t been able to write in to you.
    I have been sooo busy and soo tired, i just had parents night and got my report. I got a level f in my reading and writing which is the highest mark you can get in 1st year which i am very proud of because i looooooove english! I was actaully quite offended at parents night because all my teachers said i never shut up and i should become a politician.. the truth hurts. LOL.
    I can’t believe its nearly time for Easter! It feels like it was the first day of high school just a few weeks ago.
    I can’t wait till tonight because its MOTHERS DAYY so we are going out for dinner. YAYYYYYYYYYYY!
    I promise to write back soon.
    Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Maryam.

2. Hello Carronshore – yoour animations are great! We love the way that you have used pictures of yourselves in your animations.
    How did you add your own voices – this is amazing 🙂 Please tell us how you did this cos its very cool.
    Keep on learning and thanks for sharing with us.

AllStars

3. You had asked about the Blog Challenge09. Our IT sent me the link a couple of months ago, and we just thought it would give us some direction to go with our brand new blog. It is hosted by Sue Waters, 2009 Edublogger Student Challenge, http://theedublogger.edublogs.org/2009/03/27/the-student-blogging-challenge-celebration/ and Mrs. Wyatt’s class, Technology in the Classroom, http://wyatt67.edublogs.org/2009-participants/

You can go to either of those sites and register to participate. It isn’t too late!!.

Thanks for visiting us. We are learning so much through this challenge, and hope that you will join us.

4. What great animations! Last time I tried to load goanimate on my blog it wouldn’t work. Maybe it does now, so I will have to go and create a new one.

By the way, I think your class were asking about the 2009 student blogging challenge. Click on my avatar, which will take you to my class blog and then check out the pages in the sidebar above my avatar. There you will find everything about the challenge.

5. I liked the videos your class made, there really creative. If your not busy please, please comment on my blog, i’ve been dying to get bcomments all month.