Darcie's Wish :)

Darcie has been writing some great posts – you can click on her ‘weemee’ to take you to her blog

She wrote:

I keep having these moment where i want to write something but go to write and can’t think of anything! Some days i have good ideas and make long posts but others i am siting staring at the screen thinking of what to write. At first i thought great a blog, somewhere to put my thoughts and feelings and i had millions of things i thought about putting on but know i am stuck on what to write about lol! But like don’t get me wrong i love writing as you can maybe see but i just have these days where nothing comes to my head . Well i suppose this is an idea for a post! Haha!!!!!!

Then she wrote:

“Have you ever wished you could do something or be someone? Well i have and i would like to share it. When i was young i always wished that i was famous but now i realise that they are just normal people but just have more money, as they have been very successful.

But now my mind has changed as i am older. I wish that i could fly and be invisible. I know it sounds weird but if you think about it’s quite cool . Anyway i think it would be great to be invisible and be able to fly as you could go ANYWHERE (and i mean anywhere) in the world!

If you could, comment back and say what you wish you could do or someone you wish to be!”

What a great post … and thank you Darcie for inspiring me to write a post, too.

Click on the weemee below to take you there 🙂

copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-weemee2.png

I wonder if any other P7V’s have been struggling with what to write? Maybe Darcie is right … just go for it 🙂