Primary 7V Have Been Very Busy!

type.jpg

It’s been quiet on our class blog for a while, but there’s been lots of activity going on in the P7 Individual Blogs and in the P7 Wonderful Wiki Spaces!! In class today, we decided that these activities should be shared on this class blog on a regular basis. Some have been writing about hopes for 2008, some have been writing reviews on games, etc.

…….. and recently some of the P7’s chose to write imaginative stories on their wikis or blogs.

‘Tasters’ are included here.

Story 1:

…… Ava Dun went to North Village High school in Orlando, Florida. Ava was a normal 16 year old girl but something very unusual happened to her and her best friends.

One extremely stormy day 16 year old Ava Dun was in her room very bored as all her friends had something on, like her best friend Carla who was at dancing lessons and her other best friend Grace who was babysitting her 6 year old little sister. So while Ava’s friends were busy, she lay on her bed looking at the ceiling daydreaming. Then Ava had an idea! She decided she would look through all her clothes, shoes and accessories and see if she could give any away to charity. Just as ava started to look through all her clothes her phone rang so she walked to her bedside table,picked up her phone and answered it. “Hello,” Ava said into the phone.

“Hey!” Replied Carla.

“How was dancing?” asked Ava.

“Good!” Carla said enthusiasticly, “I learned a whole new dance and i was wondering if i could come over and show you it?”

“I think that would be ok. My room is a bit messy though as i started to clear out my clothes to give to charity,” Ava murmered.

“Its fine, my room is the same except i don’t have an excuse for mine to be messy!” Carla giggled, ” Will i just get my mum to drop me off just now or would you rather i come over later?”

“Whenever you’re ready,” said Ava breezily, “See you soon!”

“Bye!” replied Carla.

Ava hung up and then walked over to the sea of clothes on her bed and started to look through them. Wow Ava thought i never realised how much clothes i had. Ava had eventually gone through the whole pile and she was absolutley shattered…………..

Click on the ‘weeme’ below to read more!!!

weebethanyr.png

Story 2: 

I was sitting on my bed listening to music because it was raining outside so I had nothing to do. I watch the raindrops slide down the window and thought; this is such a boring day. Then I decided to play a game. I went to my closet and opened the door. After that I looked for a game but there was an egg on top of the game I wanted to play. This was no ordinary egg. It had fancy patterns, it had a crystal on the top and it had diamonds round the middle. It was twice the size of an egg a chicken would lay. Then suddenly it began to crack and out came a dragon no bigger than a shoe. I called my brother through and he was stunned. He nearly fainted. “What will I do with it?” I asked in disbelief” “We could keep him as a pet and not let mum and dad know.” He said with sparkling eyes.

…………. want read how it ends? Click on the ‘weeme’ below!

wee-frasermthumbnail.png

Story 3:

It all started one Saturday morning when I got up and got my self ready. I had nothing to do so I decided to see what games I could play I had a good look and all the games i had were boring and i had already played millions of times.

I went out for a walk to the park.When I got to the park I fell of the swing and landed on the turf.When before my eyes fell a manual for something.I looked at the front cover and it said THE GAME!.I opened it up and it had characters, just then my friend came running over to me.He said whats that, I then explained to him what it was .We both opened it again to the characters and one of them was me and another one was him.We were both amazed  at this book when all of a sudden WOOSH! we had been somehow warped into the game.We both looked at each other and we had taekwondo suits on and we were both white belts.

Lots of enimies came from every where and each level getting harder oponents to fight and we were moving up belts.It was gettin tough when we became black tags because we were against six black belts.After all that we got medals for winning the game and we became black belts and WOOSH! we were back at the park.We heard our parents calling us for dinner and I said,”I could do with a bite to eat”                                              

THE END!!!

If you want to read more of Russell’s blog posts, click on his weeme below 🙂

russellpthumbnail.png

Story 4 :

My story called Help

Here is a story about a girl who got very scared about really nothing in a way……………….jessica is a girl who lives in america .She used to live in Scotland but she moved as her dad got offered a job in america so they went.Jessica really didn’t want to go at first but then she thought about it for a while and she decided if it was best for her dad she would go.So jessica packed her bags the day before.She filled her bags up to the brim.She packed a loads of rubbish like millions of notebooks and stuff she didn’t really need.She threw out a lot of her old clothes as her mum said she would get lots of nice brand new things in America.

The next again day Jessica said goodbye to all of her friends at school, as she was leaving at lunch time.She started to cry as her friends really didn’t want her to leave so soon and full stop but she knew it had to be done.The bell rang for lunch Jessica slowly picked up her bag and walked out of school with all her classmates to the gates.They all said goodbye and then Jessica’s dad drove her home to pick up her bags……………..

Find out more – click below now!!

darciewthumbnail.png