Feed on
Posts
Comments

Pupil Blogs

Click on the links below to visit our Primary 3 ePortfolio blogs.

All the Carronshore Primary individual blogs from previous years can be seen, too!

2013 – 2014 ePortfolio Blogs

2012 – 2013 ePortfolio blogs

2011 – 2012 individual blogs

2010 – 2011 individual blogs

2008 – 2009 individual blogs

2007 – 2008 individual blogs

81 Responses to “Pupil Blogs”

1. nigel c says:

Mrs V, I have done the famous people thing on my blog :)

2. Hayley M says:

Heeyy Mrs V, Its saying I have the worng Password everythime I log into my blog;/

3. Hayley M says:

Heey, Mrs V, can you change my password for me when you have time because its not letting me log into my blog! :/

4. nigel says:

Mrs V I know a trick to know how old a you :).

5. Hayley says:

Hi Mrs V Its Hayley M, I’t dosent seem to be letting me in to my blog :( as ive not written for ages is there something I should do? :) :)

• Mrs V says:

I’ve changed your password, Hayley. It’s password (then your middle name) then the wee last bit (!)
      Don’t leave any spaces. Let me know if you’re able to log in now.
      Your username is the same – gw09(then surnamefirstname)
      If you can’t get in, I’ll help you on Monday :-)

6. Hayley says:

Thankyou so Much! Its Letting me on my blog know im so happy :D Thanks Again :D :D :D

7. olivia says:

Hi Mrs V, Olivia here. This morning when I was going to write a couple of blog posts, it came up with Primary Blogger and you had to pick a mode. The modes were easy mode or standerd mode so I picked easy mode and then it went to the bit in my blog where you write posts but it wasn’t quite like that. I tried to write a blog post but it would not work. I came out of it but it still like that so I just logged out completly. Please can you help me at school tomorrow. Thank-You. BYE BYE

8. abbie w says:

hi mrs v abbie w here i keep trying to get on to my blog and it will not let me :( what should i do?

• Mrs V says:

I’m sorry about that, Abbie. I’ll come and see you tomorrow afternoon and try to sort out the problem.

I think it’s great that you’re still interested in using your blog. Primary 5 would love to read a new post from you :-)

9. John says:

I am looking for ward to doing a puppet show!. bye

10. faiza j -(: says:

Hi Mrs V

11. faiza j -(: says:

Hi Mrs V it’s Faiza here I am liking the blog so far!! I hope you like our class bye -(:

12. nigel says:

mrs v i can’t get in to may glow blog oh and I have pass my black belt grading I’m a black belt now oh ad aleena pass her black belt grading too we two are black belt now :D :)

• Mrs V says:

It’s great that you want to use your blog again, Nigel.

Maybe we need to reset your password? I’ll speak to you at school tomorrow … and well done for passing your black belt grading – I’m very impressed! :-)

13. nigel says:

I mean my blog

14. Iona A says:

Hi Mrs.V it’s me Iona OK so this is how to get to the trophy me and Chloe want …
    1. type into google trophystore.co.uk
    2 on the home page there will be a few different categories, click “school awards”
    3. once you’ve clicked that another bunch of categories will come up it’s the mini star awards.
    4.once you’ve clicked that lots of different trophies will come up, it’s the very first one with a big diamond on it.

Thanks xxx

15. iona says:

Hi Mrs.v it iona yeah so remember the trophy thingy.