Last week we watched a video about how to write an ‘If Only…’ poem and we decided to try to write our own one with the same title. We chose whether we wanted to work with a partner or work on our own, and we brainstormed our ‘if only….’ ideas.
We made a PowerPoint slide to illustrate each idea. We also recorded our verses and then put them all together in Windows Movie Maker to make one big ‘If Only….’ class poem.
We’ve got some more ideas about more ‘If Only…..’ poems – but meanwhile have a look/listen below at our first attempt and please leave a comment to let us know what you think.
That looks so cool! 🙂
Hi there, my name is Elizabeth and I go to Melville Intermediate school. I am 12 years old and I love reading 🙂 I would like to ask you questions about your Country and your culture 🙂
1. Where does the thistle come from?
2. Is there a story behind the unicorn?
3. What is the story of your flag?
4. Do you have an ancient language?
5. Where did the bagpipes come from?
6. What do you celebrate in Scotland?
7. Do you have famous dances
8. What types of food do you eat?
9. Do you eat animals?
10. Do you usually speak English or Scottish?
Please reply to my comment 🙂
Melville Int. School