It’s that time of year again!

Primary 5LW have been so busy with different things over the past couple of weeks that we haven’t had time to post!

We have planned to work on the blog this week so keep checking. However, the best laid plans…. Especially at this time of year!

We are all very excited about Christmas! Here is a countdown timer to our holidays:

p.s. Congratulations to Nadine from Allstars. Her blog was nominated in the Edublogs Awards – in the category of Best Individual Blog.

This entry was posted on December 9, 2008, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments

4 thoughts on “It’s that time of year again!

1. Thanks for mentioning Nadine – we are all really proud of her 🙂

Can you believe its nearly Christmas?

MrsP might see you all at Carronshore early next year! Fingers crossed 😉

2. Hi 5L/W!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS (When it comes!) I cannot believe what a tough, challenging and long year this has been for me, especially when this is my last year at Primary… how hard it will be to move on to the next stage of life.
    Even on this blog, 5L/W have done so well in their posts and works, you have all made this blog look good again, after Miss Vass, the original teacher, had left, leaving this blog for you. Well done on doing so nicely with this blog. 🙂
    Thanks for mentioning me! It is always nice to have the support and friends who take their time to write about my achievement. IT’S REALLY EXCITING!
    Thanks again everyone, and Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Fantastic New Year!
    Nadine 😛