Bexxy boy

We chose a virtual pet as a puppy because that was the one that won. We chose Bex as a name because it is a cute name and it is a boy . The colour we chose was the colour of the dog that Emma’s childminder has. We hope you like our puppy.

by Emma, Rachel and Jaimey

This entry was posted on November 12, 2008, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments

7 thoughts on “Bexxy boy

1. the puppy is cute and i really in joined making the puppy.it was so fun playing with the ball with the puppy and giving the puppy treats

2. Hi Mr Webb,

Primary 5LW love Bexxy as you can see from the comments! Thanks very much for your positive comment!

Miss L and 5LW

3. Dear Primary 5

Hello its me again! I haven’t wrote in ages! I have been vey busy with my tests at Larbert High School and homework and stuff and i haven’t had a chance to leave a message!

Wow! You have done so much on your class blog! I loved it all ecpesially the Eco Rap!
    You even learned about vertabrates and invertabrates! And believe it or not but we are doing that in Biology at High School! I amd sure you will all bne experts at it!

So much has changed since i have went to high school, very. I miss primary school soo much. Heres a list why:

1. You don’t have to carry heavy books everywhere
    2. You don’t have that much homework…

Thats really all the ones i hate. He He.

I will write back soon.

From

Maryam

4. Hi Maryam!

It’s great to hear from you! We love getting your comments and finding out about life at L.H.S.

What kinds of things have you been learning about vertebrates and invertebrates. Monica left us a comment to say that she had been learning about this topic too.

Hope you’re well,

Miss L and 5LW

5. Helloooooo!

Its me again! Yes, we have been doin invertebrates and vertebrates. We found out stuff about them. A vertebrate is an animal with a backbone and the 5 you need to know are:
    Fish
    Mammals (THATS US!)
    Amphibions
    Reptiles
    Birds
    And of course an invertebrate is an animal without a backbone.
    I got my test results back from my biology test (which was quite easy)
    I got 23/30! 🙂
    I enjoyed biology but we are back to physics then chemistry then back to biology again! Augghhh so confusing!
    I hope you are all doing well and i love checking on the blog what you areall up to.
    I hope you have a great Christmas! I will hopefully write back before that.

Byeeeeeeeeee

From
    Maryam