Voices of the World – October Task

Our October Task for the Voices of the World project was to produce an Animoto video of the pupils singing our National Anthem. Primary 7 really wanted to sing ‘Flower of Scotland’. It looks and sounds great …. well done P7V!

[kml_flashembed movie="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/46928cc51133af17/472ca6cb400a25f8" width="432" height="250" wmode="transparent" /]

You can see all the other entries from around the world by clicking on the link below!

Voices of the World

This entry was posted on November 3, 2007, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments

3 thoughts on “Voices of the World – October Task

1. Hi Mrs V

Do you like your new class,i’m enjoying high school my favourite subject is English our english teacher is taking us to the cinema to see the golden compass,i hope you have a good year and i’ll see you on the last day of school i’m coming up for the leavers seromany

Bye Mrs V From Ryan

2. Hello Ryan! I’m sorry it took so long to reply to your comment …. edublogs has been very sluggish for a while! I enjoyed reading your blog post – I couldn’t comment on that either because edubuzz treated it as spam 🙁
    Anyway, keep in touch … and keep blogging 🙂