Internet Safety! – It's a Jungle Out There!!

…but it can be ‘cool’ too!! …..

[googlevideo]4515953321671623074&hl=en-GB[/googlevideo]

0 thoughts on “Internet Safety! – It's a Jungle Out There!!

1. Encore!
    Encore!
    Great work Carronshore – loved your moves.
    Now you just need some high kicks and a splits to finish 🙂

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

2. Ha Ha!! We’re working on it …. wait till you see the next 2 songs in the production 🙂

It’s the primary 7’s turn to showcase what they’ve been learning recently, and present it to the school (and invited parents!) at the next assembly. We’re ‘on show’ next Friday!

We don’t usually put on such a grand production, but Miss Keane (who is with p7ks this session) is really talented when it comes to Drama Productions … so we’re ‘going for it’ !

It looks great so far. Thank you Miss Keane – and a big thank you to all the P7 pupils as well because they came up with some of the ‘moves’ too 🙂

3. Sounds exciting – its always great fun getting ready for performances – busy, stressful and hard work, but it all seems to come together for the “Big Day”.
    Hope it all goes well for your Assembly.
    Get down and boogie 🙂

4. Hi Mrs Vass it is true ” it is a Jungle out there” we’ve been talking about Internet Safety in my IC.T class. Maybe I could help with the shows you are doing.

5. Hi Mrs Vass yes it true it is a jungle out there. We’ve been talking about Internet safety in my I.C.T Class. Maybe i could help with the shows you are doing and you know i LOVE DRAMA.