Our Most Precious Possessions!

Katie 2

This week, we wrote about our most treasured possessions.

For our ‘Talking Homework’ we were asked to discuss at home what one item we treasured most.

We had to talk about how long we’d had it, where it came from, why we chose that item and what we hoped would happen to it in the future.

In class, we wrote about our treasured possession and included a description.

Some of us were able to bring the item into class and we took pictures of them. Others drew a picture of what it looked like.

We’ve added our pictures to our pieces of writing and we’ve put them on here to share with you. Katie’s is here, and others are included in our video below.

Have a look and let us know what you think.

We’d love to hear from you!

12 thoughts on “Our Most Precious Possessions!

1. I found this very interesting. All the children have worked very hard. It was lovely to read about how precious and important their to them.

• Thank you for reading all about our precious possessions. We enjoyed writing about them. We hope you come back and look at our blog again soon.
      from primary 3V/B

2. I enjoyed reading about the children’s precious possessions. It reminds me of when I was that age. 🙂 I look forward to reading your future blog posts! ^_^
    They’re rather inspirational.

• Thank you so much for taking the time to look at our blog. We love it when we get comments!

We hope to inspire you again soon by showing you other things on here soon 🙂

by primary 3V/B class

• Thanks for another great comment. We really appreciate getting them because it makes us want to put more things on our blog!

By Primary 3V/B