Come Back In Time With Us :)

60277_smile_o_clock_11.jpg

Primary 7V are having a wonderful time listening to how times have changed over the years!

Life is very different now ……… click on the ‘weemee’ images below to be taken back in time.

Some memories go back to the 1930’s!

We wrote thank you letters today to show how much we appreciate the time taken to record these memories …………. and there’s lots more to come, too, so stay tuned 🙂

Please remember that the wee ‘mp3 icons’ don’t work – click on the images instead (be patient …… it’s really worth waiting for the podcasts to load!)

weebethanyr.png    

wee-russellp.png

weebenc.png        

wee-monica.png

weerhianne.jpg    

wee-rebecca.png

This entry was posted on January 22, 2008, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments

4 thoughts on “Come Back In Time With Us :)

1. I think the interviews went very well we seemed to lear alot of things ffrom them. I learned many things from the man i interviewed.

See you tomorrow Bye x

BTW when will we decide who is getting through for the poems lol.

2. Hi Monica ……… I just loved all the interviews so far – they’re so great!

The Scottish poems decision??

I’ve already told the class that I’m NOT going to be the one to judge who gets through – you are all stars in my eyes 🙂

3. Hi,
    I am really enjoying listening to your recordings. Congratulations on your clear speaking voices. It is a great idea to record your work as audio rather than just writing it up, especially when you can hear the person interviewed.