What A Fantastic Evening!

blog5.gif

Thank you to all the mums and dads …..     (and grans and grandads, and brothers and sisters, and aunties and uncles!!!) for coming to our ‘Blogging Evening’!

…. But most of all THANK YOU to Primary 7 …. You were all ‘mega stars’ and you made the whole event great – I was so proud of everyone of you!

Here’s a wee reminder!

This entry was posted on October 2, 2007, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments

5 thoughts on “What A Fantastic Evening!

1. I agree, Ben! It was so nice to see such a huge ‘turn out’- and they all seemed to have had a superb time!

It was was lovely to see your mum’s comment on your blog after your presentation – your team did such a great job 🙂

2. Hello there,
    Just found your site and may I say well done to everyone involved. It looks as though you are enjoying schjool and learning lots. I really enjoyed reading all about your work. Keep up with the blogging and keep using technology to help you do that.

3. Wow Carronshore, you all looked so professional and confident presenting in the Animoto clip.
    I’m betting that your families were surprised at what you get up to at school and were proud of all the exciting things you’ve done.
    Congratulations 7V keep on blogging 🙂